Gay Map

156,120 total views, 18 views today

554 Comments

1. Horny married bi lad says:

7 ” Fat married cock
    48 chest 32 waist toned muscular horny married clean and discreet
    in Magaluf from the 27th Sept 2017 10 nights
    Kiss suck wank fuck fun with the lass so gots to be careful but go walking through the day so can meet up
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

2. Aaron says:

37 yr old UK fit body.
    Total size queen. Im TOP but go nuts for huge thick cocks.please help me out can host..17th sept onwards.happy for outdoors meets too.
    aaron80ham@gmail.com

3. Mirror says:

Anyone in PORTO CRISTO can accommodate and fuck my ass hard and long ?

4. Mirror says:

Am in Porto Cristo and looking to be used snaly
    anyone know any places in Porto Cristo?

• Lexitus says:

There’s Cala Brafi near Portocolom, and there’s a hidden stony cove near Covas del Drac (take the path leading from the parking lot to the sea) where you might swim nude

5. Dan and Alex says:

Hi Guys,

Dan (Aussie) and Alex (Polish) couple from London are coming over to visit from 10-12 September and would love explore the naked parts of the island. If you fancy joining us on a beach or at our bungalow (not sexual) feel free to email us at talldancraig@yahoo.com or whatsapp us +447491017549

Thanks

Dan and Alex

• Dan says:

Hi guys, I am in Alcudia 6-14 Sep if you want to meet up. I can travel to you or can meet at a beach.
      I am 54 English and not all that experienced, but am looking for some clean discrete fun.
      Drop me a line deedeebee62@yahoo.co.uk

6. SkyFly85 says:

Hi guys! I’ll be in Mallorca from Aug 12th to 16th. I’m a gay nudist guy and would like to visit Es Trenc, Cala El Mago as well as other nudist beaches. I would like also to meet other guys, make friends as well as have some fun! I’m 32 and will rent a car. If you are interested, write me at mrguerrins88@hotmail.it

7. Mitrovi69 says:

Hi. I’ll be in palma nova tomorrow till next sunday. 50 y divorced and looking for first experience. Horny and available for everything….. Mail me..

• Sean says:

Hey get in touch with me I’m in the next resort I could come down and help you with your eager to play with cock I’m 23 6ft large rugby build 7 in cock and and nice ass email me for quick reponse

8. Mr.Smith says:

Here for a long weekend. Can accommodate xx

9. Albert says:

Hi guys! I’m a 31yo guy from Majorca. I live close to Cala Rajada, but I can travel if there is a good reason to do it. I’m looking for guys around my age, between 20 and 38yo approximately.

I’m athletic, horny, and interested in threesomes and other stuff, except drugs… I’m clean and healthy, so don’t contact me if you aren’t.

Let me know if you wanna know something else or want to meet.

Email me at qbknqbkn@gmail.com

Albert

10. tim says:

32 yrs in Palma for 1 week. solo

like older men…inexperienced, bottom

athletic and horny

11. London2mallorca says:

In can pastilla tonight and palma for weekend. Alone and will be able to accom. Up for pretty much anything….

12. Horny as fuck n married says:

Does no one want tbeir cock sucked dry and play with mine in Resort .. magaluf from today

13. Shycurious says:

Will be in Mallorca from juni 1st. Any other bicurious first time-ers ?
    shycurious14@gmail.com

14. Alan Cuthill says:

A coming to alcudia in June staying at Delphine azul hotel is there any gay bad near by or how far is gay clubs etc from port of alcudia can you reply to email address am from scotland

15. Horny as fuck n Married says:

Horny fit toned muscular married Bi Lad 48 chst 32 waist big legs 7″ fat married cock
    in Magaluf from the 10th May 9 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

16. Mark B says:

Hi guys, I’m tall slim and I work out. I have modern facial hair, my body is amazing and I’ve a cheeky Geordie smile. You’ll see me soon on my stag weekend with very tight white shirts on showing my off my muscles. If you want some of me come and say hi.

The secret word is “hamster”

Email me at marklondon@tutanota.com

• Bruno van blomqvist says:

Hey Mark
      My name is Bruno from near Amsterdam. I am in Majorca next Saturday with my boyfriend but we both like to experience other men. You sound like hot guy! Do you like threesomes? I love muscles!
      Tell me where you’ll be and we can try and meet no? I love techno so if you like to club let’s meet!
      B

• Young guy says:

You sound so sexy. I’m a hot 20 year old bttm with a nice bum. Would love to see you. Here from next week 27th April 17 😉

• Mark B says:

Boys Boys Boys

Why thanks, yes I’m hot and I can’t wait to meet u. Email me and I will sort out arrangements. Boom Times x

17. Mark B says:

Hi guys, I’m tall, slim, tanned and I work out. I have stubble, my body is amazing and I’ve a cheeky Geordie smile. You’ll see me soon on my stag weekend with very tight white shirts on showing my off my muscles. If you want some of me come and say hi. The secret word is “hamster”

Marky B

Email me at
    marklondon@tutanota.com

[vidbg container="body" mp4="http://www.mallorcagayguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Beach-Mode.mp4" webm="http://www.mallorcagayguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Beach-Mode.webm" poster="#" loop="true" overlay="false" overlay_color="#000" overlay_alpha="0.3" muted="false"]