Cruising

Outdoors

La Muralla (The Wall, Cathedral)

One of the cruising areas in Palma is the wall next to the cathedral. At the red zone it is dark at night. No people will come over there because it is the end of the wall and there are no lights. In the corner there are some bushes so a little bit of privacy is possible. At the end there is a gate that is usually  closed but if it is open pass to the blue zone(hort laughed) and especially to the right is a stairs on where they usually fuck. The green area is the visual contact.

Hot tip: Very important: only at night time from 23:30h till sunrise. Go directly to the Red Area on the map.

Captura de pantalla 2013-10-23 a la(s) 11.56.50

Es Trenc:

One of the best beaches in Mallorca, and it has its own gay cruising area! The coast is very long, so you should go walking till the gay area, located at the center of the coastline (approximately, look the Gay Map).

At the gay area of the beach you can find find one path with a robe fence at both sides. This robe is surrounding the dunes, you should cross it as it’s a protected natural area.  Just go straight ahead till you will find a forest and look for the entrance that’s seems a tunnel made of trees. If you see a pine area with condoms at the floor  (please don’t through your condom up here!) and some notices on the trees about safe sex, you succeed on your quest! Now it is time to look for cute guys 😉

Location? Click on the Gay Map Mallorca

Hot tip: The best time to go cruising at this area is Saturday/Sunday afternoon. Don’t forget the condoms and anti-mosquito lotion from 7pm!

Check out this Outdoor Cruising Website with updated information: Recomended! http://cruisingmallorca.wordpress.com/

Indoors (all year)

Check the Cruising Bars:

logo_dark

180,594 total views, 21 views today

897 Comments

1. Edd says:

Am 19 year old looking for quick discreet fuck in my virgin ass

2. Magalufpalmanova says:

Nead boys from 18 to 23 fem twink ladyboys for sex l am 28 from palmanova .
    Contact me mallorca20cm@gmail.com

3. Married n fkin Horny says:

7 “fat married cock
    48 chest 32 waist toned muscular horny married clean and discreet
    in Magaluf from the 11 May 2018 10 nights
    Kiss suck wank fuck fun with the lass so gots to be careful but go walking through the day so can meet up
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

4. str8 says:

I am a bisexual married man with less experience with men and looking to experiencing more sex while on vacation in Palma in December 2017.
    I get turned on by stocky, bear men – bisexuals, straights or gays, all are good.
    If somebody is interested, my e-mail is bi.mannby@gmail.com

5. Albert says:

Hey! I’ll be in Mallorca from December 20th til January 6th. I’m looking for young men, between 25 and 38, more or less. I’m 32. Do you want to have fun? Come on! Let’s play 😉 Send me an email qbknqbkn@gmail.com

6. G says:

Hi, I’m going to move to Palma, starting January. I am 36yo and I am looking for mature men, around 60+ up to whatever. Are there places dedicated for daddies in Palma? In Valencia they had a bar only with daddies and admirers, also days like that in the saunas. Any help will be very appreciated. G

7. FirstFlorrie says:

I have noticed you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic,
    you can earn additional cash every month because you’ve got hi quality
    content. If you want to know how to make extra bucks, search for:
    Mrdalekjd methods for $$$

8. Anonymous says:

Magaluff Palma Nova 4th to 9th October.Looking for hairy bear types of guys for action and fun.Travelling alone so own place to go age nationality not important

• Horny married bi lad says:

hi m8 will be in resort them dates
      profile as below postings prefer ti btm but vers
      can only meet day hours xarnt accom
      interested giz a shout
      tottally gen n horny as fuck

9. Anonymous says:

Magaluff Palma Nova October 4th to

10. Aaron says:

Nice hung 37 yr TOP with big cock fetish.would be happy to worship/service a couple.
    aaron80ham@gmail.com

11. F says:

33yo guy visiting Mallorca from 20-27 staying with m8s can’t accom looking to suck swallow and poppers fun

12. Horny married bi lad says:

Loads of responsesto posts but no one following up on replys ??

13. Horny married bi lad says:

7″ fat married cock
    48 chest 32 waist toned muscular horny married clean and discreet
    in Magaluf from the 27th Sept 2017 10 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

14. David says:

I will be here until 7 september 2017

I’m 16 years old and looking for teen guys :>

Message me here: hektorr112@gmail.com

15. OffalyBi says:

2 young Irish guys (27 & 20) looking for a young (under 30) DDF bottom to have some casual fun with. We are here until September 17 and can accommodate. If interested email offalybi89@gmail.com

16. Aaron says:

aaron80ham@gmail.com

17. sam hawkes says:

Am on holidays from 2nd September to 12 in Palma any1 about

18. Anonymous says:

Anyone in alcudia/Pollensa 6-14 September? Very bi curious 54yr old looking for a teacher

Drop me a line:

deedeebee62@yahoo.co.uk

19. SkyFly85 says:

Hi guys! I’ll be in Mallorca from Aug 12th to 16th. I’m a gay nudist guy and I’m willing to visit Es Trenc, Cala El Mago as well as other nudist beaches. I would like also to meet other guys, make friends as well as have some fun! I’m 32 and will rent a car. If you are interested, write me at mrguerrins88@hotmail.it

[vidbg container="body" mp4="http://www.mallorcagayguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Beach-Mode.mp4" webm="http://www.mallorcagayguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Beach-Mode.webm" poster="#" loop="true" overlay="false" overlay_color="#000" overlay_alpha="0.3" muted="false"]