Contact

35,576 total views, 7 views today

124 Comments

1. Married n fkin Horny says:

7 ” fat married cock
    48 chest 32 waist toned muscular horny married clean and discreet
    in Magaluf from the 11 May 2018 10 nights
    Kiss suck wank fuck fun with the lass so gots to be careful but go walking through the day so can meet up
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

2. Joe Root says:

Hello,

My name is Joe Root and I am a Digital Marketing Specialists for a Creative Agency.
    I was doing some industry benchmarking for a client of mine when I came across your website.
    I noticed a few technical errors which correspond to a drop of website traffic over the last 6-8 months which I thought I would bring to your attention.
    After closer inspection, it appears your site is lacking in 4 key criteria.

1- Website Speed
    2- Link Diversity
    3- Domain Authority
    4- Competition Comparison

We would be happy to send you a proposal using the top search phrases for your area of expertise. Please contact me at your convenience so we can start saving you some money.

In order for us to respond to your request for information, please include your Name, company’s website address (mandatory) and /or phone number.

Regards,
    Joe Root

rootjoe301@gmail.com

3. Horny married bi lad says:

September 30, 2017 at 10:47 am
    Does any one EVER meet up on this thing or is it the usual blowing if hot air like most of the Gay/Bi posting sites coz no one ever

4. Horny married bi lad says:

September 15, 2017 at 10:03 pm
    Loads of responsesto posts but no one following up on replys ??

5. Horny married bi lad says:

7 ” fat married cock
    48 chest 32 waist toned muscular horny married clean and discreet
    in Magaluf from the 27th Sept 2017 10 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

6. Horny as fuck n married says:

Does no one want tbeir cock sucked dry and play with mine in Resort .. magaluf from today

7. Shycurious says:

Will be in Mallorca from juni 1st. Any other bicurious first time-ers ?
    shycurious14@gmail.com

8. Alan Cuthill says:

Am coming to alcudia 24/06/2017 where the best clubs
    And pubs near the Delphi azul hotel thanks

9. Horny as fuck n Married says:

2017 at 7:22 pm
    Horny fit toned muscular married Bi Lad 48 chst 32 waist big legs 7″ fat married cock
    in Magaluf from the 10th May 9 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married arse fucked

10. Anonymous says:

muscular horny married Bi lad says:

in Magaluf from May 10th for 9 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

11. Dan says:

Anyone in alcudia/Pollensa 23-26th Feb and can accommodate?

12. Horny fit muscular bi married lad says:

Horny fit toned muscular bi married lad 48 chest 34waist big legs 7″ fat married cock
    in Magaluf from the 28th Sept 10 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

• Horny fit muscular bi married lad says:

phil either give me ur accom/hotel details n ile cum over got to be afternoons only pal any time from 1pm till 4pm or meet a bar called lennons bout 3/4 ‘s way up the strip then go to urs for a horny sesh if we r lucky maby get to meet up twice if u like what u c obviously ur shout 🙂

• PHIL says:

THAT SOUNDS GOOD MATE GOT NO INTERNET ACCESS AFTER SUNDAY FOR ABOUT TWO WEEKS MY MOBILE IS 07773023329 SO TXT ME IN NEXT DAY OR SO TO TELLYOU WHERE IM STAYING.I CAN MAKE IT ANYTIME TWICE SOUNDS GOOD IS THST TWICE A DAY HA HA-NOT SURE WHERE LENNONS IS IS IT ON THE BANK TOWARDS PALMA NOVA IS THE BRITANNIA BAR STILL THERE AT FAR END IM NOT FAR FROM THERE,FEW YEARS SINCE IVE BEEN THERE TXT ASAP MATE

13. Muscular horny married Bi lad says:

in Magaluf from the 28th Sept 10 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

14. DanDan says:

I’m in Puerto Pollensa from 8-13 of September. I am 52 yr old bi curious guy clean and discreet.

Drop me a line deedeebee62@yahoo.co.uk

15. tommes22 says:

hi i´m a german gay on holiday at sept 2016 in cala ratjada
    20.09.-29.09 jemand auch um diese zeit da?
    wo kann man dort hingehen . würde gern nette Leute treffen
    bin Mann 50 178 schlank gute optik mag gern behaart
    kontakt mich über per email tommes1@gmx.net

16. Curious says:

Hi, any other bi curious guys around beginning of June ? Nude beach perhaps ? Mail me ? Shycurious14@gmail.com

17. Horny married Lad says:

arried Lad says:
    May 4, 2016 at 9:14 pm
    Horny fit toned muscular married Bi Lad 48 chst 32 waist big legs 7″
    in Magaluf from the 11th may for 9 nights
    prefer to take than give but can be vers
    clean discreet n horny as fuck if interested leave contact details
    would luv mi fit married ass fucked

18. Fox says:

I got this site from my pal who told me about this website and now this time I am visiting this web page and reading very informative articles or reviews at this time.

19. Lee says:

would like to meet an active,bisex or straight,NOT hairy guy,if possible from germany,scandinavia or holland.im a nudist and looking for fun in dunes in mallorca.im completelly smooth and expecting the same.i can wear a female lingerie,if needed.im 37 years old.if you are older then 50 and bear,im not interested.leave email for easier contact….

• Shaven says:

I’m from the Deep South.
      But I’m completely smooth, cut and quite large. 6,5.
      I’ve always shaved. And I only want fun in the dunes I’m 36. Slim and love cock in the sun. However I’m not gay just bi.
      Contact me for fun in the sun

You can view my parts at show your dick.
      Shavenjason

20. Shy&curious says:

Anyone else bicurious and Looking for a first Experience ? Mail me, shycurious14@gmail.com. Nude beach perhaps ?

[vidbg container="body" mp4="http://www.mallorcagayguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Beach-Mode.mp4" webm="http://www.mallorcagayguide.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Beach-Mode.webm" poster="#" loop="true" overlay="false" overlay_color="#000" overlay_alpha="0.3" muted="false"]